Photo courtesy of Robert Linder and stock.xchng.com
Happy Memorial Day!
Today, instead of posting a motivational quote for the week I thought this day would be an ideal day to express gratitude.
What Are You Grateful For?
- I am grateful for all of the men and women over the course of this Country’s history who have fought for the ideals we believe in. Who have given their lives for our freedom.
- I’m also grateful for my extremely silly family who are right now all lying on the floor of my office side by side and teaching the dog, a pug, to run across their bellies. It’s hysterical!
- I’m grateful for the ability to connect with so many other aspiring writers. I’m grateful for RomanticTimes Magazine for the wonderful opportunity I have to review books each month.
- I’m grateful to my critique partners for their honest advice and continuing support.
- And I’m grateful for the men and women I have the privileged to work with at AllCustomContent – I am blessed to work with an amazing group of people.
- Today I’m also grateful for the sunshine because it hasn’t really been shining much here lately.
I could go on and on but I’ll stop here.
So tell me, what are you grateful for?